Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Last week, seriously.

One final down, one more to go.
This week is final week @ school, and people who have never studied before are cramming like CRAZY. Final week is always weird. I think this is because we're all out of our "daily routine." I have my last ICC final in the morning, hooray!

This past weekend was just wonderful. I got to paint faces at a little celebration at my mama's work. However, I do believe the kids got more paint on me than I on them.

I got to hangout with Paul Hendrix :), always fun! And Britta and I sang at church Sunday night. It was my first time to play the guitar without Jacob playing along side me, and I was nervous to say the least. I think it went well though. Speaking of my sister, she is growing up TOO fast. She's about to be in high school, Ahh! She is so great!

Annnd, of course I got to see sweet baby Payton. He gets cuter every time I see him. Seriously!

Last night we had a girls night with Robbie. She's our associate BSU directors wife. She is so wonderful, crazy, fun. I love when I get to spend time with her. We ate at Kyotos. It was such a fun night. Troy asked Robbie, "Why is it every time girls get together y'all start talking ghetto?" haha, it's true...we do! And we have no explanation Troy.

(Excuse Troy, he came in late just to eat off our plates, haha)

I'm sure there will be plenty more things to blog about by the end of this week. :) Finals are almost over, play time! I love my life. Beyond blessed.

22 days until LAKE TAHOE!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

so i just had to point out that in your post there was a " paul hendrix =)" whoo-hoo.

can i just say that i am so happy for you.

i love you best!

Lauren said...

Great Post girl! Kinda sad in a way too.. :)

Like that picture!